Due to the promotional nature of this limited offer, you must meet the following qualifications:
- Combined annual income of: $90,000 ($60,000 in Branson, MO).
- Are creditworthy.
- Attend a fun 120-minute (approximate) vacation ownership preview tour.
- If married, both spouses must attend together. At least one person must be 25 years of age or older.
- If Co-Habitants, both must have lived together for a minimum of one year.
- A maximum of four (4) guests are permitted per tour to ensure we can practice responsible physical distancing.
- Face coverings (masks) are required and will be provided at no additional cost.
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
- Offer not valid in conjunction with any other offer or resort promotion, or if you have previously toured our resort property within the past 12-months.
- For open-dated tours, packages are valid for 12 months from date of purchase.
- For day-drive tours, cancellations or changes to your scheduled preview tour within 72 hours of the arrival date may result in forfeiture of your deposit.
- For mini-vacation tours, accommodation cancellations or changes with this mini-vacation getaway within 14 days of arrival will result in additional charges totaling full cost of the room charges. No shows for the accommodations will result in the same fees.
- Mini-vacation getaway covers the overnight stay only. It does not include transportation, meals, or any other miscellaneous expenses and incidentals. Room taxes and fees may apply.
Developer — Welk Resort Group, Inc.
300 Rancheros Drive Suite 450
San Marcos, CA 92069
This material is intended to promote the sale of Welk Resorts Timeshare Vacation Ownership.
DISPUTE RESOLUTION: BY SCHEDULING A TIMESHARE SALES TOUR, YOU AGREE THAT ANY DISPUTE, INCLUDING BUT NO LIMITED TO ANY CLAIM, SUIT, DEMAND OR CONTROVERSY ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO YOUR PARTICIPATION, INCLUDING THE INTERPRETATION, SCOPE OR APPLICABILITY OF THIS CLAUSE (a “Dispute”), SHALL BE DETERMINED EXCLUSIVELY AND FINALLY BY ARBITRATION PURSUANT TO THE FEDERAL ARBITRATION ACT (“FAA”). YOU AGREE TO WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO A JURY TRIAL AND ANY RIGHT TO BRING OR PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION. THE PARTIES WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. It is intended that the Parties’ agreement to arbitrate be broad and comprehensive as possible, including but not limited to scheduling and/or participating/attending a timeshare tour, purchase incentives and/or first day incentives, attending and/or visiting a Welk properties for any reason, and this dispute resolution clause, and the Parties unequivocally agree that all disputes shall be resolved by arbitration pursuant to the terms of this provision. The arbitration shall be administered by Judicate West, ADR Services, Inc., or if those providers are unavailable, JAMS, Inc., unless otherwise agreed by the Parties in writing. The arbitration shall be held in San Diego County, California, unless another location has been agreed to by the Parties in writing, using only California as the applicable governing state law. The Parties can appear at the arbitration in person, via telephone or video conference (if available). The arbitration shall be held before a single arbitrator and shall be conducted pursuant to this Agreement, the Federal Arbitration Act (9 U.S.C. § 1 et. seq.) (“FAA”), and under any available expedited or streamlined arbitration rules and procedures. The Parties agree that this Agreement evidences a transaction involving interstate commerce so as to ensure the applicability of the FAA. In the event of any conflict between the applicable state law and the FAA, the FAA shall govern. The arbitrator shall follow governing substantive law in making an award. The arbitrator shall issue a written decision on the merits. The arbitrator shall have sole authority to determine the scope of the arbitration provision in this Agreement. In the event that a Dispute involves both issues that are subject to arbitration and issues that are not subject to arbitration, the Parties unequivocally agree that any legal proceeding regarding the issues not subject to arbitration shall be stayed pending resolution of the issues subject to arbitration. Should either Party bring a Dispute involving issues subject to arbitration in a forum other than arbitration, the court or the arbitrator shall have the authority to award reasonable costs, fees and expenses, including reasonable attorneys’ fees (for in-house and/or outside counsel), incurred by the other Party in successfully staying or dismissing, in whole or in part, such other proceeding or in otherwise enforcing compliance with this arbitration provision. The arbitration award shall be final and binding on the Parties, and if the arbitrator’s award of any amount (whether for damages, fees, or costs) is equal to or less than Five Thousand Dollars ($5,000.00), there shall be no right of appeal. Judgment on the arbitrator’s award may be entered in any state or federal court of competent jurisdiction.